27/10/2022 Press release
TotalEnergies' Third Quarter 2022 Results
Please find enclosed two press releases from TotalEnergies:
- TotalEnergies' Third Quarter 2022 Results: TotalEnergies reports IFRS net income of $6.6 billion, driven by its LNG business, strengthens its balance sheet and shares benefit with employees and shareholders
- TotalEnergies announces the third 2022 interim dividend of €0.69/share, an increase of 5% compared to 2021 and sets the ex-dividend and payment dates of the special interim dividend of €1/share
You can download the full press releases below and on the TotalEnergies website.
TotalEnergies’ Third Quarter 2022 results Presentation from 1:30pm to 3pm (CET) by Jean-Pierre Sbraire, Chief Financial Officer at TotalEnergies.
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
- Norway Corporate Affairs & Communications Director: Henning Eide l +47 918 66 728 l [email protected]
- Media Relations: +33 1 47 44 46 99 l [email protected] l @TotalEnergiesPR
- Investor Relations: +44 (0)207 719 7962 l [email protected]
This press release, from which no legal consequences may be drawn, is for information purposes only. The entities in which TotalEnergies SE directly or indirectly owns investments are separate legal entities. TotalEnergies SE has no liability for their acts or omissions. The terms “Company” or “TotalEnergies company” refer collectively to the company TotalEnergies SE and the companies it controls directly or indirectly. Such terms are used solely for the sake of convenience for purposes of the present communication. Likewise, the words “we”, “us” and “our” may also be used to refer to subsidiaries in general or to those who work for them. This document may contain forward-looking information and statements that are based on a number of economic data and assumptions made in a given economic, competitive and regulatory environment. They may prove to be inaccurate in the future and are subject to a number of risk factors. Neither TotalEnergies SE nor any of its subsidiaries assumes any obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information or statement, objectives or trends contained in this document whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.